Today, Logos provides 3PL warehousing and fulfillment, trucking and transportation, contract logistics and freight management for companies in the automotive, chemical, food and beverage and consumer products industries.
“Logistics” is the science of “process” and incorporates all industry sectors. The most optimized process translates to “having the right item in the right quantity, at the right time, at the right place, for the right price, in the right condition, to the right customer”.
The Greek word λόγος, or logos, has various meanings. However, Logos Logistics aims to adhere to the philosophy of the ancient Greeks which labeled it as a concept of logic, order, and high standards. Logos Logistics aims to transform the standard use of the word and forge its own definition to instead mean, “Distribution with effective and logical processes that lead to industry leading solutions, using the power of technology and science”. Ultimately, the goal of logistics work is to manage project life cycles and supply chains in the most efficient way as possible – and that’s exactly what Logos Logistics intends to do.
- Awarded for the sequenced part delivery shuttle for Ford Flat Rock Plant
- Opened the trucking and cross-dock terminal in Toledo, OH.
- Founded Logos supply chain systems for brokerage operation.
- Awarded for the FCA aftermarket distribution carrier.
- Awarded for the Tier 1 auto supplier’s warehouse business.
- Awarded for the sequenced parts delivery shuttle to the FCA Ohio plant.
- Awarded for the 3PL management service of the Tier 1 chassis module assembly plant in Detroit.
- Transitioned into an asset-based carrier business.
- Awarded for its 3PL management service of Tier 1 chassis module assembly plant in Toledo.
- Recognized for its 3PL management and carrier service.